Properties For You…
If you’re looking to rent, you’ll gain all of the information you need from our long standing team of staff, who are able to advise you on the best suited home for both your budget and living requirements.
Our main aim is to select the right tenant to the right property. We operate a waiting list system for residential accommodation. So, you’ll find we don’t use a points system; therefore we cannot prioritise applications, and don’t allocate properties on a first come, first served basis.
What you can expect…
- Over 70 one or two bedroom properties, with the majority being self contained flats
- All our residential listings are located in March, a peaceful town with great transport links
- Lettings are all conducted face to face, to ensure great customer satisfaction
- Over 50 years’ experience, therefore we have developed a reputation for exceptional service and unrivalled local knowledge.
- We manage a select portfolio, matching tenants to suitable properties with ongoing support throughout the entire tenancy cycle.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over
- All applicants must provide two months rent on the day the tenancy is signed, one month of rent for the month the tenant moves in and one month rent in advance which will be refunded to you at the end of the tenancy provided the property is in a good state. You will also need a rent guarantor, regardless of age or status